Thursday, April 15, 2010

Such Brave Kids

Hannah and Chandler both had dentist appointments today
and made me so proud!!

Hannah:  x-rays, cleaning, sealants, flouride treatment
Chandler:  x-rays, cleaning, flouride treatment, and a tooth pulled

They were so brave and cooperated perfectly
so they were rewarded with a trip to Toys R Us.


My sweet boy with a missing tooth ...



I am so proud of my sweet babies and so thankful to my mom for being there with us today!

*********
This post would not be complete if I did not include two hilarious quotes from today:

CHANDLER
Picture Chandler in the dentist's chair.  They have seriously numbed his gum with topical stuff, the nurse is holding out his lower lip and suctioning out his mouth, and the dentist is giving him a shot. 
Chandler manages to say, "Are you giving me a shot? Because if you're giving me a shot, I can't really feel it."

HANNAH
We were in two cars and as we left the restaurant
Chandler climbed into Chad's car and sat in Hannah's booster seat. 
 I'm sitting in the van and hear Hannah say, "If he toots in my seat I am going to be extremely upset." 



No comments:

Post a Comment